7.12.2009

letters to my future husband, part three.

and so it continues ...

dear future mr. courtney,
be my identity.
thanks,
courtney.
ps. “marriage is one of the lord’s primary institutions for perfecting us individually, because taking upon ourselves the unlimited commitments of marriage and parenthood will develop our core personality and character to levels that are otherwise almost impossible to find.”
-bruce c. hafen

dear future mr. courtney,
please jump on hotel beds with me.
thanks,
courtney.

dear future mr. courtney,
please make me something pretty.
thanks,
courtney.

dear future mr. courtney,
some things about me, just so you’ll know:
•i drink diet coke with just about everything, except pancakes … only milk compliments pancakes.
•have you tried clementine izze, because it’s good.
•i have a goal to spend an entire day at the movies before i die.
•i watch ratatouille pretty much every night so i can sleep.
•i love looking at in style and creating my own version of the clothes … it’s one of my favorite hobbies.
•i keep a diary on my computer to keep secrets from my paper diary.
•paige claims my true personality comes out while swimming.
•she also claims that you can tell when i’m in a good mood cause i narrate what i’m doing.
ok bye,
courtney.


now i just need a future mr. courtney to give them to.
and in closing i leave you with another love from le love {which reminds me of when this girl said "we love things for their reality and not for their perfection." oh you.}.

2 comments:

brittney perry said...

I love this idea so much. and, I love you back - but you are basically perfect so I love you for both :)

Sarah and Wes said...

I love that quote!