12.18.2008

december loves, a list.


i love the holiday season so much! so it was tough coming up with a list of just a few, but, here you go:

.that my modern art class is finished.
.that i'm finished with my 20 page psychology paper.
.my ceramic, christmas present for a special someone, bowls {photos coming soon}.
.staying comfy and cozy inside while it's a blizzard outside.
.the rb laundry.
.yogurt and granola.
.cannoli.
.buying presents for everyone i love so much.
.my savior and redeemer, jesus christ.
.temple square lights.
.kayti dear.
.christmas cookies.
.making sped up movies and putting music to them.
.lynsey's amazing chocolates.
.etc.
.etc.
.etc.

i hope you have a marvelous christmas.
loves.

1 comment:

brittney perry said...

the flower started to grow. we named him oliver. he is on my december love list...